UTA x TCC - The Transfer Pathway
UTA x TCC is a program specifically designed for students who have a goal of obtaining a bachelor’s degree. UTA x TCC takes into account your needs and desires and builds a pathway that eases the transfer of credits and accounts for timeliness to degree completion.
This allows UTA to create an application for you and evaluate your transfer credit without you having to submit a TCC transcript. Through this time saving measure we can get the transfer process started with you sooner and provide resources to help you identify the right coursework.
- Creation of a UTA application, future dated to allow for optimization of course work at TCC
- Designated advising periods with a UTA representatives
- Degree Maps providing course sequencing to ensure timely degree completion
- Participation in events and programming at TCC specific to UTA x TCC participants
- Participation in on-campus events at UTA specific to UTA X TCC participants.
- Completion of an associate’s degree through the UTA – TCC Reverse Articulation agreement
- Guaranteed Tuition Program option for UTA x TCC participants
HOW TO ENROLL IN UTA x TCC